Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Parmesan Chicken Wings

I've been watching a lot of "Bar Rescue" lately and almost every show has wings.  I've been craving buffalo wings, but I didn't have any hot sauce (I KNOW, don't worry, I've shopped).  This came out so well and I can't believe I've never posted them before.  Enjoy!




















Parmesan Chicken Wings

1 cup grated parmesan
2 tbsp parsley
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp basil
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 stick butter, melted
1 lb chicken wings

Preheat oven to 350F.  Line a baking sheet with foil and a baking rack.  Spray with non-stick cooking spray.   In a bag, combine all ingredients but chicken and butter.  Shake to toss and combine.  Pour melted butter in a small bowl.  Dip chicken pieces in butter and put in the bag.  Shake to coat.  Place on the baking sheet and repeat until finished. Bake for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment