Sunday, February 2, 2014

Spicy Chicken Burgers

This was interesting.  I don't know that it's my favorite burger, but it wasn't bad.  I should have played around with different toppings, but I was hungry.  In my search for this recipe I found a bunch of other burgers that I want to try!  Stay tuned.





















Spicy Chicken Burgers
from Eat Good 4 Life

1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 onion, cut in quarters
2 tbsp Tabasco sauce
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil.

In a food processor, add all ingredients except olive oil and onion.  Pulse until the chicken in minced, about 1 minute.  Add the onion and pulse for another few seconds until onion is chopped.  With your hands, form 5 burger patties and place them on a plate.  Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.  When the oil is hot, add the burgers.  Cook on each side for about 4-5 minutes.  Transfer to a plate and serve as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment