Saturday, August 1, 2015

Baked Jalapeno Popper Phyllo Cups

I love when I actually find time to make something for other people, and it's actually going to be something they like!  I made these for girls night, and they disappeared quickly (mostly into my own stomach).  A friend had a bottle of her homemade habanero sauce and I was putting a little dash on the cup.  SO GOOD!  I made them again for myself this past week to use up the leftover ingredients.  I highly recommend making these for a party!  More apologies for the cell phone pic.




























Baked Jalapeno Popper Phyllo Cups
from Peas & Crayons

45 frozen phyllo shells (3 packages)
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
1/3 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
1/4 tsp garlic powder

Preheat oven to 350F.  Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.  In a large bowl, combine yogurt and cream cheese (I used an electric hand mixer).  Add shredded cheese, jalapenos and garlic powder and stir to combine.  Spoon the mixture into the phyllo cups and arrange on the baking sheet.  Bake for 13-15 minutes or until crispy and melty.

No comments:

Post a Comment