Sunday, May 5, 2013

Crispy Sriracha Chicken

This was a big hit in my house and I'm pretty sure I even forgot a step by accident.  I'll make this one again as an easy-overnight-marinade-throw-in-oven dish.  Rosemary and Sriracha are great together!




















Crispy Sriracha Chicken
from Tablespoon

1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
2 tbsp sriracha
2 tsp minced garlic
salt & pepper to taste
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

In a large bowl, combine all ingredients but chicken, mix well.  Place chicken breasts and a large resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over.  Seal bag and refrigerate 2-4 hours or overnight.  Preheat oven to 375F.  Place chicken in a greased baking dish and and pour extra marinade over it.  Bake chicken 40-45 minutes, until cooked through.  Turn broiler to high and cook chicken until crispy and golden brown, about 5 minutes.



I think I forgot to broil the chicken.  By the time it was finished baking, it was late and we were hungry.  Either way, it was tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment