Saturday, June 22, 2013

Guacamole Salsa

This was soooooooo good!  My family was here for Father's Day and I wanted to have a light snack to serve before dinner.  This was delicious!  My brother even added a little dab to his Italian sub and it was also really good.  Nice to be so versatile!

And - BONUS!!  Photo by Dad!!  I wish I'd served more stuff for him to photograph while he was here.


















Guacamole Salsa
from Six Sisters' Stuff

1 lb  tomatillos
1 jalapeno pepper
1/3 bunch cilantro
1 thick slice of red onion
1/2 garlic clove
1 avocado, roughly diced
1 tomato, roughly diced
1 tsp salt
Peel and wash tomatillos, cut into quarters, add to food processor.  Slice jalapeno and add to food processor.  Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse to combine. 
*The more tomatillos you use, the thinner the salsa is.  I used too many, but it was still really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment