Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mexican-style Brisket Marinade

I was stuck home on a snowy Saturday with a thawed brisket that needed to be cooked and I couldn't get to the store to get the ingredients I needed for my regular brisket.  I Googled and Googled and Googled and finally found one that had all pantry staple ingredients.  It came out so good.  I will use it again on other meat recipes, as well.  Sorry no cooking instructions - I forget how I cooked it.























Mexican-Style Brisket Marinade
from About.Com

1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup white vinegar
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup cilantro, fresh chopped (I think I used some dried)
6 cloves garlic, minced
juice of one lime
2 tbsp cumin
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp oregano
1 tsp salt

Combine all ingredients and marinate your brisket.  Cook how you want to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment