Saturday, March 8, 2014

Avocado Chicken Salad

This is another one I stole from a Facebook friend's share.  She knows who she is!  I don't even know the source of it anymore.  I loved it, but hated it on these leftover burger buns.  It definitely needs a different kind of bread.  Or it would be perfect over a green salad, too.  I had a bunch of shredded chicken around from my weekly Sunday Roaster.





















Avocado Chicken Salad
from the Interwebs

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1 avocado
1/4 cup red onion, diced small
juice of 1/2 a lime
2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro (or a couple of shakes of dried)
salt and pepper to taste (I used a lot of pepper)

Combine ingredients and put on whatever you want to eat it on.  Adjust ingredients according to your taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment