Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Boursin Deviled Eggs

Oh my.  I do not make enough deviled eggs.  Most people don't love my Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs, so I don't make them often or for gatherings.  These, I hope will have a broader fan base.  I really, really like them.  I just used a 5.2 oz box of Boursin, so the garlic and herb flavor is there, but not overwhelming.























Boursin Deviled Eggs
adapted from Savory Simple

12 large eggs, hard boiled
1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
1 5.2 oz package Garlic & Fine Herbs Boursin Cheese, softened
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
ground black pepper to taste (I used A LOT and kept tasting as I added it - I think to offset the lemon juice)

Cut the eggs in half and put the yolks in a bowl.  Smash with a fork.  Add the yogurt and Boursin, salt, lemon juice and black pepper.  Mix completely.  Put the mixture in a quart sized resealable bag and cut the bottom tip with scissors to make a small hole.  Refill all of the egg whites.  Refrigerate for an hour and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment