Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cream Cheese Corn Bites

This is a delicious and easy snack.  Awesome for two (or one, let's be honest) or a crowd.  This is kind of a live-time blog right now because I'm currently eating my second plate as my type.  There's a third sitting on the oven right now...





Cream Cheese Corn Bites
adapted from Everyday with Rachael Ray

8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded cheese - your choice (I usually use a cheddar triple blend)
1/2 cup cooked corn
1 egg
1/2 tsp hot sauce (or whatever you're comfortable with)
bag of multigrain scoop-shaped tortilla chips (use the whole ones or mostly whole)

1.  Preheat oven to 350F.

2.  With a hand mixer, completely mix cream cheese, shredded cheese, corn, egg and hot sauce.

3.  Using a spoon, fill each scoop to be flat with the top of the scoop.  Place on a foil covered baking sheet.

4.  Bake for 20 minutes.


Every time I make these I say that the next time I make them will include crab.  Please do that and share them with me. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment