Monday, October 21, 2013

Healthy Thai Sesame Patties

I could not get enough of this dinner!  It was so good!  I could probably eat it every night.  I love ground turkey and I love this flavor combination.  I also love anything that acts as a vehicle to get Thai Sweet Chili Sauce in me.  I can't wait to make it again!





















Healthy Thai Sesame Patties
from Apple of my Eye

5 green onions, chopped
1 cup parsley, finely chopped
5 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp fresh ginger, finely minced
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground pepper
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1 pkg ground turkey
2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1.5 tbsp soy sauce
1 egg, beaten
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp canola oil

In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the oils.  Mix completely.  Refrigerate for at least one hour.  When ready to cook, make about 20 patties with the turkey mixture.  Heat oils in a large skillet.  Add the patties and cook for 10 minutes, turning every so often, as not to burn, until completely cooked and golden.  Serve with a drizzle of soy sauce on top, and Thai sweet chili sauce for dipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment