Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Zucchini Basil Mini Crustless Quiche

I've been trying to mix up my breakfasts to not be so routine (eggs and sausage).  I am glad I found this recipe so I wouldn't get so bored.  At first I didn't really like it, but I powered through the week.  I added a little horseradish sauce for dipping and I liked it much better.





















Zucchini Basil Mini Crustless Quiche
from Living Lou

1 zucchini, grated (I used the food processor)
1 small potato, grated
1/2 cup diced ham
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
2 garlic cloves, minced
6 eggs
1/2 cup milk

Preheat oven to 350F.  Grease a standard size muffin tin with cooking spray.  In a large bowl, mix together zucchini, potato, ham, cheese, parsley, basil and garlic.  In a smaller bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.  Add the eggs and milk to the larger bowl and mix completely.  Scoop mixture in even amounts into the muffin tin.  Fill each cup almost to the top.  Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until eggs have set.

No comments:

Post a Comment