Thursday, January 30, 2014

Roasted Vegetable Medley

This is pretty similar to the other ways I've roasted veggies, but with the addition of mushrooms.  I made a ton of it and reheated a couple of nights last week.  I love roasted veggies!  I couldn't find yellow squash this time of year, so I just added more zucchini.





















Roasted Vegetable Medley
adapted from Favorite Family Recipes

2-3 zucchini, cut lengthwise into fourths, then sliced in bite sized pieces
2-3 yellow squash, sliced like zucchini
1 red pepper, in 1" pieces
1 red onion, in wedges
1 package whole mushrooms (I cut mine in half)
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tbsp dried rosemary
1 tsp kosher salt

Preheat oven to 450F.  Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.  Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, then spread on baking sheet.  Roast for 30 minutes, tossing half way.  Vegetables should be brown on the outside and tender on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment