Friday, January 31, 2014

Lizzie's Cheese Dip

I don't know who Lizzie is, but neither does the original author of the recipe.  This recipe makes A TON, so make sure you really want to commit to it before making.  I took it all week to work for a snack with celery.  I actually preferred it on the celery to the crackers in the photo.  I'll have to halve the recipe because I really enjoyed it, but had too much left over.






















Lizzie's Cheese Dip
from Caveman Keto

2 lbs extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 small onion
2 cups mayonnaise
8 dashes of Frank's Red Hot
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
3 tbsp lemon juice

Shred the cheddar and place in large mixing bowl.  Shred the onion and add to the bowl.  Add all the rest of the ingredients and mix together.  Cover and store overnight in the fridge before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment