Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops

I've been on a crazy kick with pineapple lately.  I love it with pork and shrimp!  I really had no idea I liked it so much.  I'm not really into eating it raw.  I definitely like it warmed through.  I've made this recipe a couple of times and finally I remembered to take a picture before diving in.































Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops
from Six Sisters' Stuff

1 20 oz. can pineapple rings, juice reserved
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder
4-6 pork chops

Mix together the pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic powder together in a large resealable bag.  Add the pork chops and close.  Marinate in fridge overnight.  When ready to cook, preheat grill to medium-high heat.  Remove pork chops, reserving marinade to baste while grilling.  Grill until pork is 165F inside.  While pork is cooking, place pineapple rings on grill and cook until warmed through and have light grill marks on them.  Serve pork chops with pineapple on top.





No comments:

Post a Comment