Thursday, July 18, 2013

Oven Roasted Parmesan Garlic Potatoes

I made this last night and I'm already posting it because these potatoes are EVERYTHING.  I want to make them again and again, but I'm really trying to watch my carb intake.  Next time I will also add sweet potatoes to the mix.




















Oven Roasted Parmesan Garlic Potatoes
from Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice

3 tbsp olive oil
5-6 cups red potatoes with skins on, cut in 1" pieces
sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 big cloves of garlic, minced
1 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary

Preheat oven to 425F.  Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.  In a bowl, mix the potatoes with 2 tbsp oil and sprinkle with a lot of salt and pepper.  Spread on the baking sheet in a single layer.  Bake 25 minutes.  Remove from oven and drizzle with 1 tbsp oil.  Sprinkle Parmesan, garlic and rosemary and gently toss.  Spread them out again.  Bake about 15 minutes more until potatoes are brown and tender.  Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment