Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs

I've said before that I am a former picky eater.  One of the things I convinced myself I didn't like was deviled eggs.  Probably because most of the times they're served, you're at something outdoors and they're all droopy and soupy.  Once I started making them for myself, things got better.  And then I came across this recipe and now I'm back to not messing with the "regular" ones anymore.  After you try these, you will never be able to cross back over that line.  They are SO. GOOD.





















Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
adapted from Baked by Rachel

7 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled (make 7 in case one comes out weird or doesn't peel nicely)
1/4 cup cooked chicken, shredded
3 tbsp blue cheese dressing
1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce (Frank's)
Blue cheese crumbles

Cut the eggs in half and place the yolks in a bowl.  Mash the yolks up with a fork.  Add to the bowl the chicken, blue cheese dressing and buffalo sauce and mix well.  Put the mix in a Ziploc sandwich bag and seal it.  Cut a bottom corner off and squeeze into egg halves.  Let them set in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.  Garnish with blue cheese crumbles and a dash of hot sauce for serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment