Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pineapple Shrimp Skewers

I can't believe I haven't shared this recipe yet.  I guess because every time I've made it, it's been eaten too quickly for pictures.  I LOVE it.  And you know I've been obsessed with pineapple this summer, on my burgers and pork.  This shrimp is so delicious!





















Pineapple Shrimp Skewers
from Taste of Home

1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup honey
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 lg green pepper, cut in 1" pieces
fresh or canned pineapple pieces

In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, honey and garlic.  Set aside 1/3 cup for basting.  Thread shrimp, pepper and pineapple on skewers and place in a large resealable bag.  Add the large portion of marinade to the bag.  Refrigerate for at least an hour.  Preheat grill to high heat and grill about 6-8 minutes a side, basting with reserved marinade, or until the shrimp is cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment