Friday, August 2, 2013

Spicy Lemon Garlic Shrimp

I've made this a bunch of times and I guess I didn't realize it was a Pioneer Woman recipe.  I've served it as a meal with some rice or pasta, and as an appetizer on top of bread.  It makes for great leftovers, too!  It would be great on a salad... I could go on and on about how versatile this recipe is!





















Spicy Lemon Garlic Shrimp
from Tasty Kitchen

2 lbs raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 sticks cold unsalted butter, cut in pieces
1 tsp kosher salt
4 cloves garlic
1/4 cups fresh parsley
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1 whole lemon, juiced

Preheat oven to 375.  Arrange shrimp in a single layer on a baking sheet.  In a food processor, combine butter, garlic, lemon juice, salt, parsley and red pepper flakes.  Pulse until combined.  Sprinkle cold butter crumbles over shrimp.  Bake about 20 minutes or until shrimp is opaque and butter is hot and bubbly.  Serve with crusty bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment