Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bald Guy Chicken

I saw the name of this chicken and had to make it.  I love the story that came along with the original post.  This chicken was awesome.  I like barbecue chicken and I like Italian dressing chicken, so it's perfect that they're combined in the marinade.  This is going to be my new go-to dinner when I don't feel like making anything.





















Bald Guy Chicken
from Tastes of Lizzy T

1 cup barbecue sauce
1 cup Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing
4 chicken breasts

Combine the barbecue sauce and Italian dressing in a small bowl.  Pierce the chicken breasts two or three times with a knife and place in a large resealable bag.  Pour in the marinade and seal.  Marinate overnight in the fridge.  Preheat the grill to medium high heat and grill the chicken until chicken reaches 160F.

No comments:

Post a Comment