Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thai-Curry Marinated Grilled Shrimp

This shrimp was SO good!  I was shoveling it into my mouth and then I finally I looked down and it was gone.  I ate all of the shrimp in the picture.  I would have eaten more if I'd had some.  The flavor is amazing!  Can't wait to make it again soon.




















Thai-Curry Marinated Grilled Shrimp
from Wayfair

1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
3 tbsp red curry paste
2 tbsp rice vinegar
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 scallions, finely sliced

Whisk together everything in a bowl but the shrimp.  Reserve about 1/3 cup for serving.  Pour the marinade over the shrimp and let it marinate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.  If you're using bamboo skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes.  Skewer the shrimp and preheat the grill.  Cook about 3 minutes a side, until the shrimp is cooked through.  Serve with the extra sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment