Sunday, August 18, 2013

Dijon Rosemary Chicken

I am skeptical about recipes that claim to be the World's Best Chicken, but I feel compelled to try them all just in case they might, in fact, be the World's Best Chicken.  I haven't yet posted the chicken I consider to be World's Best, but I have tried this one, and it was very good, but not necessarily worthy of the title, in my opinion.  This one is also very good, but World's Best?  You be the judge.





















Dijon Rosemary Chicken
from Half Assed Kitchen

1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used thin cut)
1/2 cup dijon mustard
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
salt and pepper
fresh rosemary

Preheat oven to 400F.  Cut chicken breasts in half, or thirds vertically, or use thin-sliced chicken breasts.  Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and spread chicken in a single layer in the dish.  In a small bowl, mix together mustard, syrup, and vinegar.  Pour over the chicken.  Sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary.  Bake 30-40 minutes or until cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment